Saturday, January 6, 2018

My Mother Grows Wallflowers Second Edition

Happy 2018!

 

With the advent of the new year, I'd like to announce the second edition of My Mother Grows Wallflowers

 

 
Not only does the cover tie in beautifully with the branding theme we've cultivated, the expanded print makes it easy on the eyes to enjoy the first installment of Mina's and Sam's story. Pick up your copy today!

Now Available at Major Online Retailers






 


 And don't forget my latest book, Legacy of a Wallflower. Mina and Sam must learn to trust each other with their secrets or lose their second chance at a life together.







Look for: 

To Thee I Sing

Elizabeth Wellman survives Pearl Harbor
 only to learn long sleeves alone can't hide all her scars.
 

Coming in 2018


No comments:

Post a Comment